Saturday, September 12, 2009

Updates!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay, so everything is going well. We got into our new schedule for school, which is fairly simple. Write at least two chapters every weekend and edit them during the week. The rewrite is going very, and we mean, very well--not the way we had expected. It's now around 18k,and we plan on writing more tonight! Yay!

In other news, I'm beta reading for the first time and man, am I excited! Already started reading a beautiful piece by this amazing writer right here It's so exciting!!! (I hope she doesn't think I'm creepy for saying that, LOL)

Anyways, just wanted to post something. Have a great weekend everyone--I know I am!!

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 DrunkenLilacs. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan