Monday, December 28, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Hey guys! We are so sorry we haven't posted anything other than teasers. We are trying our best to create an exciting schedule for our blog, but we've been so busy wthe rewrites. Speaking of, they are going well. We are so happy of how things are turning out, so wish us luck that things keep goin this way. P.S. Happy holidays to you all and we are sorry we didn't wish you guys his sooner. Anyways on to the teaser. In this one, after starting some trouble with her "friends" at Faust's house, clumsy Mary gets hurt and has no choice but to turn to Faust for help. Enjoy!!!




"What's that for?" I asked, even though the answer was clearly in the air.

Faust set it down on the island next to my fingertips, along with a lean glass bottle of clear liquid called "Vodka", and white stretchy-looking cloth. 

Faust made it clear that although he was planning to assist me on cleaning up my scrapes, talking was not a part of the process. Instead, he literally made me jump by making it seem as if he were about to graze my thigh. Both his hands landed on either side of my body, and with that barely-there accent, he said, "We have two choices here. One of them rational, the other just plain stupid."

I didn't catch where he was going. "What do you mean? What choices?"

Slowly, his eyes trailed down towards my blood-soaked blue jeans. The one Mom'd purchased from out of town, in other words, the really expensive ones. 

"If you're smart, you'd probably want to take these off," he said, barely tapping on the surface of my jeans. My face twitched, but those were the only muscles I could move. "If you're stupid, you'd probably just want to roll them up, which'll cause quite more damage on those gashes. Judging from your terrified face, I don't really have to ask, do I?"

I remained quiet. Not because I was scared or anything. Mostly because I was amazed at his jerkish persona. But then again, this was Dillon's brother. Maybe they shared the same gene when it came to disrespecting people.

His face didn't change. "Roll them up." 

16 comments:

Amna said...

Faust <33

And I loved the dialogue here, its more than enough to grab my interest and now I want to know more :)

Jamie Blair said...

Oh, lots of tension here under the surface. Love it!

Annie McElfresh said...

Is it wrong to love jerks??? Because I have a thing for Faust, esp. after you posted you cast pics...can you say HAAAAAAAAWT??? LOL

LizPage said...

This is from the rewrite...right? I love how you're changing Faust. You better be sending me this when you're done, ladies.

Love you!

Iman said...

Oh man. I'm totally interested. Is it wrong of me to say that Faust sounds hot? Because he does! Great job!

in which a girl reads said...

*swoon*

FAUST!

He seems like a bad boy, haha :)

Lovelovelove the tension between them, it's amazing.

Sumayyah said...

I already love Faust. He sounds like my kind of guy, lol.

Karla Calalang said...

I agree! Dialogue is great! <3

Ifi said...

Tenseness! Great dialogue, too. I get a sort of nervous vibe from this. Faust feels so unpredictable.

Lia Victoria said...

Whoah. Faust is so unnerving (in a good way!)

Rebecca A. Rogers said...

I <3 Faust. I also like the underlying sexual tension. :)

DrunkenLilacs said...

Thanks so much for the feedback guys! It's exactly what we needed!

S.H. said...

I kind of have a crush on Faust. AWESOME teaser. :)

Laurie said...

Nice tension here. Who's crazy about bad boys? This girl :)

madeline said...

Wow. That was really good. Love it.

J.S. Wood said...

I honestly don't know what to think of Faust. I really like him but he can be a jerk. Great dialogue!

 
Copyright 2009 DrunkenLilacs. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan